background

Thursday, July 3, 2008

This Weekend!


Sorry Marin and I haven't posted recently. We've been sort of busy. Mama did her first two art fairs last weekend, so Daddy was in charge. Actually, I was in charge, just don't tell my dad. Marin and I were so happy because Daddy doesn't make us take those silly naps or follow any rules. So we were CRAZY when Mom got home. We had a lot of fun with Daddy and Mama says that's all that really matters.

This weekend I'm doing some fun stuff! I'm spending the night at my Granny's on Thursday night. I haven't stayed overnight anywhere since Marin was born! I've already packed my bag! I get to watch fireworks in Friday. And Saturday we're going to Grandma and Grandpa Johnson's in Hartford City. I'm sure Mama will make us go on some photography field trip again. Here's some pics of Marin and I. More later!


-Maddox





No comments: