background

Thursday, July 10, 2008

4th of July



As I mentioned in my previous post, Mama, Daddy, Marin, and I has a busy weekend. On Thursday, we went to the concert on the plaza in Greenfield and ate at my favorite restaurant, besides Old McDonald's, Jim Dandy. Then I spent the night at Granny's. I learned a new trick, jumping on Granny's exercise ball. Very fun! I also discovered a new flavor of ice cream, Neopolitan!! Delicious!!
On Friday, we watched fireworks from the Weston school playground. I didn't like them very much. Mom got a bunch of pictures though.
Saturday, we drove up to Hartford City to see Grandma and Grandpa Johnson. I had a blast! I really liked playing with my cousin, Mark. I went fishing for the first time and caught a fish!! Lost interest after that. Aunt Lori, Uncle Tony, Krista, and Mark were nice enough to let us use their pond. I saw albino catfish!!

No comments: